We use a blend of the most advanced and proven learning methods incorporating key principles of cognitive-social psychology, organisational psychology as well as NLP. Whether you prefer to learn through a cognitive approach or behavioral, our courses are balanced to reflect the different learning styles of our audience.
Our training techniques will include;
- Building on participants’ experience through small interactive tutorials, building of a framework of skills or strategies and group discussion, brainstorming and collective workshops in larger groups,
- Simulation/role playing,
- Reflexive practice: skills modeled and replicated through supervised practice, then feedback,
- Basis for further self-study through materials that allow participants to go beyond the initial training,
- Follow-up and self-assessment with trainers after the session,
- Facilitated review and summation of training sessions,
We are here to support your development by employing the most efficient learning styles. If you require any special assistance, please contact us so that we may provide you with the necessary support.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org